Thursday, August 14, 2014

Mini Quilt Addict

Hi, my name is Tiffany and I have a confession.

I'm addicting to participating in mini quilt swaps.

*whew*

There. I said it. Now you all know the truth.

I am so excited to say that I too have joined the massive crowd participating in the swap hosted by @curly_boy1 !!

There's just something so fantastic about making something special for someone without them knowing! It's why I tend to keep baby quilts secret instead of consulting the new mamas on design and color...it's just so much more fun to present something they had no idea was coming to them! I also have a deep seated belief that it's not acceptable to keep any mini quilts I make because all mini quilts on my wall need to come from someone else...which clearly means I must participate in as many swaps as possible to fill my walls...right?

I can't wait to get assigned my partner and start dreaming up the perfect mini for them to enjoy! If you haven't joined yet it's not too late {yet!} head on over to Sandy's blog and fill out the google doc registration form! I hope to see you all under the hashtag #IGminiswap in the coming months.


No comments:

Post a Comment